Getting Started (all Band and Guard Parents)
- Sign up for the Band Newsletter if you haven’t done so this year! This is the best way to be kept up to date on upcoming activities. The link is on the sidebar —>
- Check the Band Calendar for upcoming events
- Get the password for the protected website pages from your student (or another Band parent)
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions below
- Browse the website! Get familiar with our events and see how you can help out
- The first event each year is Band Camp, check it out HERE
Participation in AAHS Band/Color Guard or Winter Guard requires each student financially support our activities through a fee. Band fees pay for various costs of running our program including: transportation costs, meals, uniforms, instrument repair, show design, props, rehearsal lights, choreography, technology, sound electronics, music arranging and copyrights, competition fees, etc.
The fee varies each year and is determined at the beginning of the school year. The band fee will be available to pay on individual student accounts starting in early September through Campus Payments.
To pay band fees online, log in to Infinite Campus (Parent Portal) HERE and use the Fees tab on the left side of the page. Band fees may also be paid by check in the AAHS bookkeeping office. You can also make multiple payments towards band fees.
Find out about the RaiseRight program for raising funds to help with your band fees. Check it out HERE.